Tuesday, October 16, 2007

To Workout or To Not Workout

That is the question. I tend to procrastinate on many things. Right now with moving to a new place, walking the dogs (moot and poot), doing grad school, cleaning, cooking (yeah right), working out, working full-time (this week ten hour days), AND trying to find quality time with the hubby...I find I have given up on running and working out. So I've decided that I need to be held accountable. So tonight I will:

A) Walk the dogs
B) Do Pilates (the photo above is my pilates matt - from GAIAM)
C) Do homework

In that order. I will report back either tonight or tomorrow morning on my progress. Oh...and this is my salute to my friend in Vegas who just ran a Marathon in California last Sunday, coming in at around 4 hours and 10 minutes :)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!! =)

    I've been making a conscious effort to work out, too! GO US! =)

    ReplyDelete