Monday, October 1, 2007

About Me

Welcome to The Life and Times of a "New" New Yorker. I am a twenty-something year-old living in Manhattan. I've been in NYC just over two years and have been married to my wonderful husband for just about the same amount of time. I've recently graduated with a Master's in Library and Information Science with a background in history.

This blog has become a log of my reading adventures as well as my adventures through New York City. You'll also be bombarded with photos of our two pups, Charlie Dog and Anna Bear.

With this blog I retain the right to ramble, blab, and blurt out whatever I want. I love reading comments and have a long list of blogs I follow and love. I hope you enjoy!

Please feel free to Contact Me at: nycbookgirl (at) gmail (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment