Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Book Update - The Great Man


Book Blog

So we have a friend in town who works at a prominent publishing company. The employees often get tons of copies of a single book, copies of books they don't get around to reading, or whatever happens at a publishing company. I obviously don't know because I don't work there. BUT!!! He's been raiding the freebie shelves at work for me and my husband and have grabbed a ton of cool books. So far I've gotten for free: On Chesil Beach, Thirteen Moons(now a huge favorite of), and am currently reading The Great Man. The Great Man is a book about the death of a fictional artist in New York (old age) and the women (wife, mistress, sister, daughers) in his life. So far it's not a book I would have picked but it is keeping me interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment