I love that BookBath and Thyme for Tea are hosting Paris in July. I absolutely adore this idea. Here's what it entails:
There will be no rules or targets in terms of how much you need to do or complete in order to be a part of Paris in July - just blog about anything French and you can join in. Some ideas for the month might include:
- Reading a French book - fiction or non-fiction
- Watching a French movie
- Listening to French music
- Cooking French food
- Experiencing French art, architecture or travel (lucky Tamara!)
- Or anything else French inspired you can think of...
Here's some of my review copies I hope to read:
1. The Paris Wife - Paula McLain
2. French Lessons - Ellen Sussman
3. The Most Beautiful Walk in the World - John Baxter
Maybe I'll even try watching a French film or try a French dish. Who knows?