Monday, July 11, 2011

Paris in July - French Kiss

Bonjour!

I'm currently reading Ellen Sussman's completely adorable novel French Lessons and I am so jealous of people who can speak French. I can not. It reminded me that my friend here majored in French in college and I am dying to go to France with her.  She is afraid to fly though, which reminded me of one of my favorite movies, French Kiss


Have any of you seen this oldie but goodie?  Meg Ryan is afraid to fly but heads off to Paris after learning that her fiance has left her for a French "goddess."  Apart from the scenery and Kevin Kline's awesome performance (and the fact that Jean Reno is also in it...love love him) is the soundtrack.  You can't have a French or Parisian themed anything without music. 













Check out Paris in July over at BookBath.

No comments:

Post a Comment