Thursday, October 1, 2009

September Wrap Up

Ok. So I have a suspicion that I'm not going to get this one completed but I'm going to try! I'd have to read at least 13 books each month for the next three months. Yikes!

Well...we'll see.

Here's how I did this September:

September
57. The Harrowing - Alexandra Sokoloff
58. Dark Star - Alan Furst
59. The Seamstress - Frances de Pontes Peebles
60. The Romanov Bride - Robert Alexander
61. Gone Tomorrow - Lee Child
62. The Return - Victoria Hislop (review coming soon)

While these were all pretty good reads, I have to say that my favorite was The Seamstress by Frances de Pontes Peebles.

What was your favorite book read this month?

5 comments:

  1. The list of book that I finished in September is tiny! But I really enjoyed 31 Hours by Masha Hamilton. It was so suspenseful and largely centered on NYC subways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I could pick a favorite from September. This past month was a fantastic one for reading. The Chris Priestley books, Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, Kate DiCamillo's latest...they were all so very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about The Return - I have it sitting in my collection waiting to be read. I absolutely loved The Island.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The Seamstress" was my favorite the month I read it, too!

    ReplyDelete