Friday, November 16, 2007

Wishlist

I don't know about you, but I've been getting exciting about the holidays. Today was finally cold enough that I broke out my new black winter jacket and absolutely love it...and bundling up in my red scarf :) I've been getting ideas for Christmas presents. So I have a great tip for getting gifts for people who either already have everything or usually end up buying it themselves before Christmas (note to husband)...Etsy.

Etsy is a super cool site where artists and craftsmen/women post their goods online for you to buy. You can find some awesome stuff there. I love jewlrey so it's a great place to find one of a kind necklaces, rings, earrings, etc. I've been recently looking there to find some options for wall art...we need something in our living room. You can look at stuff by colors, categories, by seller, or just search...for example try "library", "tree", or "snow". I've even found some good geeky stuff like clocks made from computer hard drives. And my favorite thing is that you can add an item as a favorite or a seller as a favorite so you can come back and look again. Very cool.

And as a shameless plug...I first heard of Etsy through my friend who sells home made buttons...her site: Becky's Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment