Friday, November 2, 2007

Like a Pheonix

Ok...so two things are going on today:

1) Our building had a fire scare (something about C level smoke something or other)...so I know what if feels like to be sitting 28 floors about ground level and smell smoke...yikes! We are ok...just a little smoke and on C and B were evacuated.

2) This month is NaNoWriMo. Confused? It means National Novel Writing Month. Apparently there is this thing going around where it forces you to write something, anything, and by November 30th you will have a 175 page (50,000 word) novel. I am slightly tempted to try it. My only problem is that I have no plot. We shall see. Maybe you should try it too :)

1 comment:

  1. You should totally go for it!!!

    I'm glad you are all okay - fire scares are NOT fun!!

    ReplyDelete