Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Beautiful Places to Read

Speaking of being thankful...

I am thankful I've been to some pretty cool libraries in my day. I love checking out movies and CDs as well as books. The main library on Denali street in Anchorage is wonderful with a beautiful fountain outside that freezes in the winter to simulate the Aurora Borealis. I found the picture of the fountain at this site.











AND of course the cool Denver Public Libary. That's sort of what I was expecting the New York City one to be like...only better. But of course it wasn't.

And Colorado State's Morgan Libray which looks like an open book....was my home away from home sometimes which of course had a coffee stand :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love libraries. Thank you for sharing these photos. maybe someday we can go there :)

    ReplyDelete