Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Light That Tree

My work is just a few blocks from the Rockefeller Center where that famous huge Christmas tree is put up. I walked by it last week and saw the tree but it was still all boxed up. So...tonight is the night they are going to light up the tree. It's the 75th Anniversary of this tradition so there is going to be performances and all that stuff. So my husband and I might be tourists tonight and check it out. Grab a slice of pizza (New York City has awesome pizza) and watch the madness. I found out because my work emailed everyone about road blockage around here...this morning because of Nascar??? and then this evening because of the tree lighting. Weird. I left my camera AND my phone at home today :( but I'll walk by the tree sometime and take photos another day :)

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! DH and I want to do a holidays in NY one year =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

    ReplyDelete