Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dracula in Love - Winner!!


Sorry all for my delayed announcement of the winner of Dracula in Love.  I absolutely loved your answers on what vampire stories you love and why you want to read this.  My winner said:

Yes, me!! I love Bram Stoker's Dracula and just wrote a review on Dracula The Un-Dead, so I'd love to read another "perspective" of it! I've heard so much about this novel and am ready to take it on -- there's just something about the "real" Dracula story that just gets me going, and I was such a fan of The Historian as well, that this book would be right up my alley!!
 
Woohoo!  I love when people refer me to books I have not yet read.  So my winner is:

Congratulations and I can't wait to see what you think.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! I can't wait to read this book -- thanks for hosting this and I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete