Friday, June 26, 2009

End of an Era

Some co-workers and I were talking today about how sad it is that Michael Jackson passed away. And how surreal it is. Kind of like his whole life. And how we all grew up with his music and music videos.

So I said, "Yeah, remember that weird movie-thing he made where he was running from fans, there was a couple of kids, and rabbit." (Insert crickets chirping). "Um, what?" my co-workers said.

I'm not crazy. This was always my favorite part of the movie:



And see...the crazy fans!! And the rabbit part is at the end of this clip:


So see there was a movie and I'm not crazy.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's friends and family. It really is an end of an era.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. I loved Michael Jackson when he was THE Michael Jackson. Pre-weirdness and sicknesses. He was amazing and talented and fun. I hope he's at peace.

    ReplyDelete