Saturday, August 23, 2008

Long Beach Sunny Day

I don't know why I didn't do this more often this summer. I met a friend out at Long Beach on Long Island last weekend. What a great little place! I took the subway to Penn Station and took the Long Island Railroad to Long Beach. It was just an hour trip to the beach and then a day filled with sun, sand, reading, and napping. How perfect. If you get there early it is pretty uncrowded. But as the day progresses it does pack up a bit. I only snapped one photo but I'm sure to go back. My husband also found a dog beach for which is near to Long Beach, so I am sure we'll be taking the pups there this fall.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a pleasant day! My wife is from Shirley so when we lived in New York we would often head out to Jones Beach when visiting her family.

    ReplyDelete