Friday, September 10, 2010

New additions

Guest what came in the mail two days ago.

How gorgeous is that cover?! I think the modern girl looks like Natalie Portman.  Thanks Random House!

I also snagged these books at the library book sale:

Apparently I was really liking green covers at the time.  Odd.

And even though I have WAY too many books at home to read, I thought in honor of the R.I.P. V Challenge, I'd rent from the library one book I've been dying to read:

Do you have any new additions this week?

2 comments:

  1. It's been a long time but I remember loving The Bee Keeper's Apprentice! Hope you enjoy it too - I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Beekeeper's Apprentice though I haven't gone any further in the series yet. I hope you enjoy it, too!

    ReplyDelete