Monday, September 13, 2010

Book Bloggers Appreciation Week


If you've been reading other book blogs, you might have noticed that it's Book Bloggers Appreciation Week or BBAW for short.  Obviously it is full week dedicated to Book Bloggers and finding and appreciating new bloggers.  For a fun list of book bloggers, check this out.  Wow, a TON of book bloggers out there, right?  To participate, every day there is a new item to do.  While I think I acknowledged it last year, I didn't really participate other than reading new blogs.  So I think I'll join in the festivities this year. 

Today's topic?

For those of you who participated in BBAW last year, what’s a great new book blog you’ve discovered since last year’s BBAW? 
For those you new to BBAW, what was the first book blog you discovered? 

Since I don't remember who I discovered last year, I'll go peruse the list:

I chose Zee from Notes from the North - I love that title!   I was curious where she is from and it looks like Sweden! How cool is that?  I love international book bloggers.  It looks like she started blogging in 2009 and is full into the swing with challenges and one of my favorite (I should really start doing) is Weekend Cooking.  What does she read?  Classics like Emma, biographies like John Adams, and one of my favorite The Graveyard Book.  Nice!

So if you want, participate or just peruse the fabulous list of book bloggers.  Enjoy!

2 comments: