Friday, July 23, 2010

Anna Bear - Must share

If you've been reading my blog for a while now you'll notice that my husband and I have two dogs.  Lil' Anna Bear was about six months old when I met Robb and a few years later I got Charlie Dog as a companion for Anna and he's my dog.  Well, he's probably more Anna's dog than mine, but you know.

A little while ago I had scanned a few photos of Robb and Anna a few months before I met them.  I had to share.


How absolutely adorable is that?

Anna is also a great swimmer. She just loves water.  Here's her first swim in the Colorado River:



Anna wasn't too happy when I showed up and she had to share Robb.  During one camping trip, she curled up on my legs and I was so excited that she was starting to warm up to me.  The next morning I found she has methodically pushed me little by little until I was halfway out of the tent.  I think she's finally gotten used to me though.  I'm the one who gives the pups treats.  Check out this older post for a video.  So yeah, treats and when Robb's out of town I secretly let her up on the couch with me. Don't tell!

For more Anna Bear photos, check out these past posts (or click on the AnnaBear tag):

Poor Anna

Raining Dogs
Anna is Being Sweet
Anna and Book
Anna in Alaska

2 comments: