Thursday, May 20, 2010

Poor Anna

I'm sitting here today at my computer trying to write a cover letter for a job position. We found a new desk for me for only $35 at a garage sale. How cool is that! Anyway...it's thundering outside and going to rain AGAIN. I totally forgot that the South (is Central Kentucky considered South or??) rains all the time. At least this summer it is. Our dog Anna Bear HATES thunder (and fire crackers). She would be the worst hunting dog. So she found a new place to lay down.

6 comments:

  1. Poor puppy. Good luck on the job hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She look big and intimidating, but just a pussy cat at heart. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that you picked up a bomb shelter for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, poor thing. She needs a bigger desk!

    Great find, by the way, even more so for the price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Anna! Still getting used to the new home,then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...I missed the awesome thunderstorms so much when I moved from Texas. Hopefully Anna will get used to them. Hope the move is going well!

    ReplyDelete