Friday, April 27, 2012

What I've been up to

Why hello!  Yes, I am still alive and kicking.  I've been a bit MIA lately due to a week vacation to see family and then a horrible bout with the flu/ear & sinus infection thing.  Blah.  I have had a chance to read a bit so hopefully I'll be catching up on reviews soon.  In the meantime I thought I'd share a couple of recent photos of Rocket.


Of course I have to post a photo of me and Rocket reading.  He loves books.


While visiting grandma, he got to go on his first pony ride!


He had his first swing time.  I'm pretty sure he liked it. Please excuse the bruise on his cheek. The hazards of practicing walking.  He also got pink eye.  Just another day in the life of a baby boy.


He practiced playing the piano with his great grandma.  I think he's got it down!


He took a stroll through Estes Park in Colorado.  My grandma said he was the best shopper she's ever seen.  Never fussed!


He had his first Easter egg hunt with some cousins.  Fortunately they let him go first so he could snag a couple of eggs.


And he practiced walking.  He is totally walking now.  It's quite scary -- AND he's learned to climb stairs.  So I have to watch him ALL the time.  


Rocket just hit the 11 month mark a few days ago.  How time flies!! We are going to have to start planning is 1 year birthday.  Maybe pool party??  

No comments:

Post a Comment