Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Non-Fiction Challenge - Complete!
Yay! I've completed another challenge, Trish's Non-Fiction Challenge. Ok...sort of. It ended in September so I'm a tad bit late...but who's counting. Not me!
The books are definitely not the ones I thought I was going to read. It's funny because these were all sort of humorous memoir type of books. Totally a new subject area for me.
Here's the list:
1. When You are Engulfed in Flames - David Sedaris (Finished May 19, 2009)
2. The Red Leather Diary - Lily Koppel (Finished May 07, 2009)
3. Julie & Julia - Julie Powell (Finished August 25, 2009)
4. A Man Without a Country - Kurt Vonnegut (Finished December 28, 2009)
5. Holidays on Ice - David Sedaris (Finished December 30, 2009)
**Apparently I'm also reluctant to review these, although I will. Maybe because I find it hard to critically review someone else's personal life. Hmm...