Yes, I'm joining another challenge. This time it's the Non-Fiction Challenge hosted by Trish's Reading Nook. The challenge runs from May to September and with a minimum of five non-fiction books. I have a bachelors in history so during my college years I read A LOT of non-fiction books. And I love them. But I've been taking a bit of a break recently. I have a number of non-fiction books laying around at home I've been meaning to read so this is a great chance.
So far here's what I've got:
1. When You are Engulfed in Flames - David Sedaris (Finished May 19, 2009)
2. The Red Leather Diary - Lily Koppel (Finished May 07, 2009)
3. Julie & Julia - Julie Powell (Finished August 25, 2009)
4. A Man Without a Country - Kurt Vonnegut (Finished December 28, 2009)
5. Holidays on Ice - David Sedaris (Finished December 30, 2009)
**Woo hoo! Finished...just a few months a little late. Apparently I went for a bit of humor and memoir-ishy (making up words is fun) types of books.