Saturday, January 17, 2009

To the 6th power...

Brainella the Librarian tagged me on this...

The Rules
1. go to your documents/pictures
2. go to your 6th file
3. go to your 6th picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people to do the same
6. smile
This is just a random photo taken near our apartment. This is Broadway Street going under the 1 Subway Line. At around Dyckman Street it goes from underground to above ground. Shortly after this intersection, Broadway runs across the Broadway Bridge over the Harlem River and you enter the Bronx.  

Check out Brainella's post because her picture just cracks me up. 

Who to tag...

1. YOU! (If you love to do meme's, play along and let me know!)


2 comments:

  1. Nifty picture. I always enjoy seeing your photo posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is school going for you this semester? Actually I should ask are you going to school this semester or did you finish last semester?

    ReplyDelete