Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Still here

Seriously, where has the time gone?  Somehow October and November have just flown by.  I'll post more in a day or two when I hopefully have a new desk!!  Yes, I think the desk I currently have is child size.  While it was free (always a good thing) I can't even fit my chair underneath.

What's been going on??  I have been reading more books and totally enjoying curling up on my chair while Rocket plays on his playmat.  Technically the RIP VI Challenge ended in October but I am still enjoying my darker books.  I even checked out Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and the Woman in Black from the library.  Reviews coming up.  I'll be picking a winner of The Map of Time and shipping that out.

What else.  Rocket turned SIX months a few days ago and I can not believe how the time has flown by.  He continues to amaze me and constantly makes me laugh and smile.

We've had some family in town which is always fun and gets us out and about.  Here's little Rocket and me on our way to the Hoover Dam.  That's Lake Mead in the background.

That's it for now. Thanks for sticking around and I'll be posting more photos, reviews, and giveaways soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment