Thursday, March 17, 2011

Random Jottings

Happy St Patrick's Day!!!

I love this holiday.  Everyone is just happy.  I am a little sad that I am unable to drink my favorite beer Guinness.  Bailey's sounds absolutely delicious but that's ok.  I am about to post about a book I just finished, An Irish Country Girl.  I adore this book and can't wait to read the rest of the books in the series.

What else.  I'm almost 30 weeks pregnant and can't believe time is flying by so fast! I just realized that I hadn't posted for a MONTH.  What??  Since then I've entered my third trimester AND turned 30.  Gasp! Or as my friend told me, I celebrated my first anniversary of my 29th year.   Hehe.

I realized that I need to come back to this blog more and use it as my outlet.  We all need something or someplace to be and I think that with all these changes I've really missed just blabbing on here.  I think I got a bit nervous about writing now knowing that people actually read this!  I've also been frustrated with posting photos on here.  My husband pointed me to an article online (I don't want to link just in case) that mentions a law firm in Vegas who is suing bloggers who are using copyrighted photos.  Wow.  Now I'm all nervous about what I post.  So I'm going to attempt to only use my photos or at least photos I know I won't get sued over.  Yikes.  On top of that, my blogger limit on photos is up so I'm trying to transition to Flickr and haven't really figured it all out yet.  My first mistake was logging in with a google account different from this blog which kicks me out of my posting.  But I think I'm figuring it out.  Here's my link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/libraryofmyown

There's not much on there yet but hopefully in the future there will be.  Just because I love posts with photos, here's a photo I had my husband take a little while ago when Vegas got some rare snow.   These are some mountains just a block from our house.

Ok.  I'm off to post a new review.  Hope you had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment