Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holiday Party!

I'm sitting here at work right now with a half an hour to go before I'm released. My plan is to buy some kind of outfit for my husband's Christmas party tomorrow night. I'm super excited. I love company Christmas parties. I'm not so excited that I have to find a new outfit. My normal "little black dress" that I've used for the past couple of years is a little too fancy. His party is after work on a Thursday so it's not super fancy. But it's going to be held at The Prince George Ballroom. Not sure what that is but sounds nice :) At least I'm invited! My company is having our party at the Waldorf-Astoria ballroom. Sounds swanky right? Not really. It is A) after work next Wednesday and B) spouses aren't invited. Arg. But I'll go because it is A) The Waldorf-Astoria and B) they are raffling free trips to places like Belize and C) free dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun shopping, and have fun at the party!! I wanna see pics of your new outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete