Thursday, June 19, 2008

Classics Challenge


Well since I love a challenge, I signed up for the Classics Reading Challenge which is to read five classics between July and December. For more information, check out the blog here. I'll keep a link on my side bar for my updated list of which classics I've read. Enjoy!

Check out everyone's reviews here.

1. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte (Finished July 24th, 2008)

2. Summer - Edith Wharton (Finished July 31st, 2008)

3. Northanger Abbey - Jane Austen (Finished September 19, 2008)

4. The Turn of the Screw - Henry James (Finished October 06, 2008)

5. The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde (Finished October 21, 2008)

EXTRA BONUS (New Classic):

6. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time - Mark Haddon (Finished August 5, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment